Friday, June 22, 2018

Sok Pisey always tears when thinking of mom

PHNOM PENH (The Cambodia Herald) -- Sunday Production female singer Sok Pisey cries every time when she talks about her mom.

"If I could go back in time, I would hug my mother tightly without letting her going," she cried to the latest issue of Angkor Thom magazine.

"Even though it has been long time, but I can't forget her because I'm like a child when I think of her," she said. "She would always help me when I'm sad and give me advice that would make me feel happy, but she's no longer here."

Sok Pisey was in a horrific accident five years ago on April 14, which took the lives of four people including her mother, her two grandmothers, and her niece.

She was seriously injured when her lexus RX300 capsized on route to Sihanoukville.

The accident made a huge impact on the entertainer and she had to abandon entertaining for a long time, hoping her silence would make her feel better.

A relative of the singer, who refused to be name, said, Sok Pisey would start tearing whenever she thought of her mother.

Although it has been a long time since her death, she still feels sorry she wasn't able to always be there for her mother.

"When she was alive, I have never made her feel sad, but I haven’t done any good deeds for her as well," she said. "When she's gone, I'm in pain because I can't see her happy face anymore.

"I know my mom wants me to be strong and be successful in my life, so to follow her wishes, I have to be strong."

No comments:

Post a Comment